August is here! Another bank holiday weekend is on the horizon and another Beer Fest is happening at Cranage Village Hall this August bank holiday weekend. Here’s everything you need to know…
- Enjoy a fantastic selection of local craft beers and ciders throughout the weekend!
- A Prosecco & Gin Tent!
- Soft drinks for the designated drivers and non-drinkers.
- Children’s entertainment.
- Great food options like wood fired pizzas and a Hog Roast on Saturday night .
- Enjoy great live music.
- And no need to worry about the weather as there is a a massive marquee; so if the weather does decide to be very British, the show will go on!
- Join the Facebook page for latest updates & information HERE
Fri 24th Aug 18.00 – 23.00
Sat 25th Aug 14.00 – 23.00
Sun 26th Aug 14.00 – until the beer runs out!
Where? Cranage Village Hall, Knutsford Road, Cranage, CW4 8EQ
Advance weekend tickets are £5 (Tickets on the door will be £7)
Get your £5 advance ticket HERE
There will be using a beer token system throughout the weekend, tokens can be purchased with cash, all major cards, as well as Apple Pay and Android Pay.
Why? Cranage Village Hall is the only community building in Cranage, and we want to restore it to it’s rightful place as the heart of the village. Having a space that the whole community can enjoy is vital to village life.
The Beer Festival is one of a handful of social events we are hosting to fundraise to keep the hall going for everyone to enjoy.