The pumpkins have been carved and the fireworks are in the biscuit tin ready to go! I am still to choose the Christmas photo and thought I would share some of my tips for choosing the perfect photo for to your Christmas card, photo insert or birth announcement:
- Choose a Christmas card design that reflects you and your family
- If you like a few you could order more than one design or have both a card and a photo insert
- Select a coordinating photo that’s sweet and simple—avoid busy backgrounds or too much action
- Think about the colours on both your photo and your card design —black and white photos tend to look best with a brightly coloured design, and you will want to avoid using a sepia toned photo with a brown card
- Keep it simple—too many frills or colors will ruin the elegance of your message!
- Make sure you’re camera is on the highest quality setting on your digital camera, ideally try to ensure the resolution is 300 and the image size is at least 800 x 1200 pixels
Can’t wait to see your festive choices!
P.s. Don’t forget to place your orders by Friday 14th November 2008 on www.dandelionlounge.co.uk for delivery before December (Friday 5th December 2008 for delivery before Christmas)