As excitement levels mount for the arrival of Disney On Ice presents Frozen this winter, we have the ultimate Frozen quiz for you!
Be sure to enter my competition to win a family ticket for Disney on Ice at Echo Arena Liverpool on 30th November before 24th November – ENTER HERE
Here are the answers, how did you do?
Let us know your score by tweeting us @disneyonice @echoarena
Here we go and good luck!
1. In which kingdom do Anna and Elsa live?
Answer: The Kingdom of Arendelle.
2. Who helped Young Anna recover from being hit by Elsa’s powers?
Answer: Grand Pabbie.
3. Who likes “warm hugs”?
4. What is Kristoff’s profession?
Answer: He is an ice harvester.
5. What phrase does Elsa repeat when trying to control her powers?
Answer: “Conceal it…don’t feel it…don’t let it show.”
6. Why do the guards open up the gates of the palace?
Answer: Elsa’s coronation.
7. Bonus: How long have the gates been closed?
Answer: 13 years.
8. How many salad plates do Anna and Elsa own?
9. Anna and Hans finish each other’s ______.
10. What is the “amazing smell” Anna and Elsa detect at the coronation celebration?
11. Who does the crazy dance with Anna at Elsa’s coronation?
Answer: The Duke of Weselton.
12. Why doesn’t Elsa want Anna to marry Hans?
Answer: Because Anna and Hans just met.
13. What does Elsa build during the song “Let It Go”?
Answer: An ice castle.
14. What is Sven’s favorite snack?
15. Which animals chase after Anna, Kristoff and Sven when they begin to search for Elsa?
16. What is Olaf’s favorite season?
17. What animal does Olaf dance with in his song about summer?
18. What is the name of the enormous icy snowman Elsa creates?
19. Fill in the blank. “Some people are worth ______.”
Answer: Melting for.”
20. When Elsa breaks Arendelle’s eternal winter, what does she do to keep Olaf from melting?
Answer: She creates a snow flurry that follows him everywhere he goes.
Enter a fantastical winter wonderland beyond imagination when Disney On Ice presents Frozen. The heartwarming Academy Award®-winning tale you love is now a full length production live on ice and skating into Echo Arena Liverpool from 30 November – 4 December. Be magically whisked away to wintry Arendelle by dazzling special effects and astonishing skating as you sing and dance along to inspiring songs including “Let It Go.” Join royal sisters Anna and Elsa, the hilarious snowman Olaf, Kristoff and Sven, as they journey to discover that true love is the most magical power of all! Hosted by Mickey and Minnie, with special appearances by beloved Disney Princesses and characters from all-time favourites like Disney/Pixar’s Toy Story, Finding Nemo and Disney’s The Lion King. Plus, warm up for the show and learn the snowman dance, during the Fit to Dance pre-show. This unforgettable celebration of love and friendship will leave your family with memories to last a lifetime. Experience the Full Story – Live on Ice!
Get your tickets today at disneyonice.co.uk or www.echoarena.com
For a complete list of tour dates, visit the Disney On Ice website www.DisneyOnIce.co.uk and stay current on the latest developments through social media:
- Facebook www.facebook.com/DisneyOnIceUK
- Twitter @DisneyOnIce @NicoleFeld (show’s producer twitter feed)
- YouTube youtube.com/DisneyOnIce